BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, March 2, 2009

MISS THE OUTINGS

Ina and Josh enjoying our outing in penang.

Now after my treatments i am a little shy of the sun as advised my doctors.This is to ensure that my radiated area does not get exposed to the sun as it may cause problems and seeing that my work is already giving me lots of sunbath,i decided to sacrifice our outdoor outings and find other recreation and fun with my family.Sometimes its bowling nites,just walking the mall,or karaoke with friends at home.Still its fun but i do miss the outdoor outings.I am very happy lately to be in touch with a new found friend from CANADA,a perfect gentleman and a scholar all role into one.I must say welcome to my world,my CANADIAN/MALAYSIAN friend.My next review will be PET SCAN, in April 09,at WIJAYA MEDICAL CENTRE,KL.Insyaallah all will be well with family and friends saying a prayer for me.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN.