BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

TRIP TO SNTC KRANJI


at The 4th floor kranji racecourse
at kranji racecourse

at kranji racecourse

The 15th Oct 2010, my wife and me visited SINGAPORE TURF CLUB,at Kranji Racecourse during the Friday Night racing.

I took a quick tour of the races by going to the STARTING POINT with SNTC Chief Starter Mr Dale Jeffs and his Team for races 1 and 2,and then had a first hand look at the ultra modern state of the art Singapore Turf Club at Kranji.It was indeed a historical event of my racing career,as this was my first trip to Kranji after SNTC moved from Bukit Timah Racecourse some years ago.
Thank you to all that made this possible.Insyaallah we will visit again.