BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LOOKING IN AND OUT OF MY BALCONY

Me and the love of my life INA


Close up of dining table

view looking in from my balcony

view from looking out of my balcony to the right
View from looking out from my balcony to the left

One day at the balcony,
Do you love me?" my wife asks
One elbow on the easy chair
The other resting on her hip.
her eyes search mine with hope.
I answered her Yes i do
I know I love her
But love is such a tiny word
When she has filled my world
With wonder and trust and faith.

"Do you love me?" she asks me again before going to sleep.
Knees locked in with mine
Skin against skin, stuck together.
Laying next to me, she shudders.

She knows she loves me
In the morning when she awakes
The first thought is me
As she pulls out of bed.

"Yes, I do love you,I said
More than you can see,more than you will ever know
I love you always and forever
In this life and the next" I said with all of my heart.

She giggles like a child
She knew this answer
As she still search my face
For any hint of lies.

She will find no lies
Just honesty and love.
She lingers a bit longer
holding my hand and caressing it with her fingers.

Finally she pulls herself out
Of our bed, the very same bed
That we shared most of our times together.
She then rushes to get breakfast and my work clothes ready.
INA I LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER.NEVER EVER DOUBT IT.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OF THE DAY WE FIRST MET AT KL MANY MANY MANY MOONS AGO.