BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Family and friends


DON'T GET EXCITED I HAVE NOT FOUND SOMEONE NEW NOR AM I HAVING AN AFFAIR,ITS JUST THAT I APPRECIATE BEAUTY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
To all my family and friends,
I have kept this a secret for the last 3 months but i feel its time i write about it so that you all know what i am going through now.BUT I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I CAN LIVE WITH THIS AND THAT MY SENSE OF HUMOR AND QUALITY OF LIFE IS STILL THE SAME ONLY THING IS I HAVE TO ADJUST AND ITS NOT EASY.
I have what they call TMJ or TMD,No its not an award but simply a illness to be exact its best described by WIKIPEDIA But you can also google or yahoo it by typing in simply TMJ to find out more about it but not all symtoms are the same anyway here,s part one of my TMJ.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia....

Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJD or TMD), or TMJ syndrome, is an umbrella term covering acute or chronic inflammation of the temporomandibular joint, which connects the mandible to the skull. The disorder and resultant dysfunction can result in significant pain and impairment. Because the disorder transcends the boundaries between several health-care disciplines—in particular, dentistry and neurology—there are a variety of treatment approaches.

The temporomandibular joint is susceptible to many of the conditions that affect other joints in the body, including ankylosis, arthritis, trauma, dislocations, developmental anomalies, and neoplasia.

Signs and symptoms of temporomandibular joint disorder vary in their presentation and can be very complex, but are often simple. On average the symptoms will involve more than one of the numerous TMJ components: muscles, nerves, tendons, ligaments, bones, connective tissue, and the teeth.[5] Ear pain associated with the swelling of proximal tissue is a symptom of temporomandibular joint disorder.

Symptoms associated with TMJ disorders may be:

Biting or chewing difficulty or discomfort
Clicking, popping, or grating sound when opening or closing the mouth
Dull, aching pain in the face
Earache (particularly in the morning)
Headache (particularly in the morning)
Hearing loss
Migraine (particularly in the morning)
Jaw pain or tenderness of the jaw
Reduced ability to open or close the mouth
Tinnitus
Neck and shoulder pain
Dizziness
More about TMJ/TMJD to follow hopefully with pictures.For now the pain is bearable but i am on massive dose of PAIN KILLERS,and the dizzy spells have made me to not drive unless i have no choice for now INA my faithful wife does all the driving if needed.Family and friends PRAY for me that i can adjust to this illness as there are no known cure and surgery is only as a last resort.I am for the time being doing Physio to relieve the pain and relax the nerves connected to the Jaw.Hey i can live with this,if i cannot run i will walk and if i cannot walk i will crawl but i will keep going,one thing pain cannot take away from me is my humor and the day i lose that then its the day you know you lost me.
YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED AND THOSE PRIVILEGED TO READ THIS N3 I LOVE YOU ALL,oh ya I have 2new friends which i gave access to my blog because i found it so easy to interact with them one is a lady i call SWEET MARY (she got an invisible wall) her own blog,and another a Gentleman and a scholar roll into one from Negri Sembilan and his name is PETER also have his own blog,Thank you both for accepting me.I look forward everyday to interacting with both of you.Insyaallah i WILL KEEP GOING.
TO BE CONTINUED.