BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Peggy my cousin from perth visit

(LtoR)Jim Chadwick,Mrs Chadwick,Peggy,Me and Ina.

Peggy and Me.

Photos were taken after my work in Penang at PNTC Sunday 3/7/2011.6pm.Peggy and me share the same grandfather.(Her mother is my dad's sister.)
It was a great day at work when my cousin Peggy, Jimmy Chadwick and wife came for a visit.Jimmy is my good friend for nearly 50 years now and not forgetting my idol and mentor.He played an important role in my career.
The next day Monday 4/7/2011,Peggy and our friend Peter from Sydney,Ina and me took a drive up Cameron Highlands and we spend a whole day there just relaxing and having strawberries and ice cream ,talking about old times before we said goodbye to Peggy and Peter who will be staying for 2 more days in CH,then to KL to attend a royal wedding before going back to Australia next week.Although my TMJ pain was quite bad during the weekend and today, i still managed to overcome with pain killers and being happy with the happenings which was able to take my mind of my pain.I even drove to CH and back.Insyaallah i will win this battle with TMJ.Family and friends dont stop praying for me. My new found friends SWEET MARY AND PETER THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE AND FOR JUST BEING THERE.