BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I am Not Feeling Good.

To my family and friends....I am not feeling good....My prostate is giving me trouble ...Its called BPH...Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Medications used to work..Hytrin(terazosin)...Harnal Ocas (Tamsulosin)...not any more. What other option but to have a TURP..(Transurethral resection of the prostate), a surgical procedure that involves cutting away a section of the prostate glands. Its perform under general anaesthesia . Painful Yes ..according to many of my friends who have gone through this procedure. Effective Yes...so i see no other way than to go through this procedure soon .Will update soon.Please say a prayer for me....2008 it was the BIG C, i suffered with CHEMO,RADIATION...2014 i hope the TURP is not as severe. Insyaallah.. luv all of you even if you are never around when i need you all.