BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Mum back from hospital today



MAK as i call her is back home alhamdullilah. She is weak and the stroke affected her left side and weakened it badly.She as all that knows her is the up and go sort of person,now is nearly bed ridden and i worry it will take its toll on her mental state.I have tried my level best Insyaallah to keep her as comfortable as possible and got a nurse and a maid to look after her daily needs.Let us all who knows her and me please pray for a recovery for my dear MAK.Insyaallah she will recover.