BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Friday, July 23, 2010

TODAY I CRIED MY HEART OUT



I needed to cry my heart out and even now writing this n3,tears keep streaming from my eyes as i never ever expected to see my mum in such a state.She is bedridden and starting to talk gibberish.MAK cannot accept the fact that she cannot do her daily needs by herself.This not only saddens me but makes me emotionally upset.Even during my days fighting the Big C with CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIATION, i could cope and overcome but seeing mum in bed not able to move without help is indeed the ultimate sadness for me emotionally. But i have to show strength and patience so that she may feel a liitle assured that this is only temporary and that she be up and on the go soon.Insyaallah that be the case.Please pray for me and especially her that all will be well again ,but for now i can only make her as comfortable as possible.INSYAALLAH AMEEN.