BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

PERMULAAN/ A START

My first par after 2 years oh what a feeling.
My son Mohd Joshua putting for a par.
My son Mohd Hafiz and me at the 3rd hole





After a lapse of 2 years,today i started to play golf again.My son Mohd Hafiz came from Batu Gajah Ipoh,and practically drag me to the golf course for a 9 hole game. My youngest son Mohd Joshua joined us reluctantly.By the seventh hole i was a spend force.But alhamdullilah syukur pada ALLAH SWT, i feel good after the sweat out.Thank you boys for the exercise and GOLF have always been and will always be my favourite game.It was a good way to wait for Buka Puasa, insyaallah.

HERE IS A GOLF JOKE FOR ALL TO LOL

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts .A guy receives an ad in the mail for a golf resort where everything costs
one dollar.
He jumps at the offer and heads off for a weekend of fun in the sun.He
arrives and plays a round of golf. It cost him a buck.
When he goes for dinner that evening, it costs him another buck.His room
is only a buck a day!
The day before he's to check out, he heads out to play a last round and
stops by the pro shop and charges a sleeve of three balls to his room.
When he's checking out next morning, he looks at the bill and sees:Golf:
$1.00.Dinner: $1.00.Room: $1.00.Sleeve of golf balls: $3,000.00 Calling over to the manager, he asks, "What is this all about? Everything
is supposed to cost one dollar, and you charged me three thousand for
three golf balls?"
I'm sorry, sir," said the manager, "but you didn't read the fine print in
our promotional brochure.That's what our golf balls cost."
"Well," said the man, "if I wanted to spend that kind of money, I could've
gone to that luxury hotel across the street and paid them a thousand
dollars a day for a room. At least I would've known what I was paying
for!"
"That's right, sir, you could have,"said the manager."Over there they get
you by the room. Over here we get you by the balls!"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Have a nice day.