BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Looking back on this special day 26/10/2011

INA AND ME AT GURNEY PLAZA


MY GRANSON DANISH AND ME AT GURNEY PLAZA


NURIN MY GRAN DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY SAME AS MINE.



Syukur alhamdullilah,i am able to still write my special day n3.
In 2008 on this day i was going thru my 4th CHEMOTHERAPY and the n3 was written by my dear wife Sarina,then in 2009 and last year i was able to write my own n3.Today reflecting back i got a little emotional as i looked back to the day i was born as all my birthdays, my dearest mum was always with me no matter what or where,and this year i will be without my dear mum Hajjah Siti Maheran Bte Ibrahim.ALFATEHA,
I am a little sad at the same time bersyukur to GOD ALMIGHTY ALLAHSWT for all the blessings.My grandchild Nurin also will be having her special day today and here is wishing her a very happy birthday.Nanti atuk bagi present ok.
Today i stayed home and only went to GURNEY PLAZA for tea with some friends and family.