BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

COUSIN PEGGY AND WILLIAM VISIT TO PENANG

My cousin from Perth Peggy who was born here in Penang came over for a visit arriving here on Monday 7th NoV 2011,3days after my Operation and i was glad i am able to get out of hospital and be with her during her stay here.William our family friend also flew in from Seattle to join Peggy for the visit.Peggy and me share the same GRANDFATHER M.M NOORDIN OF PENANG.Peggy's mother Cik Rajah Noordin was my father's sister.I was happy that she could spend Hari Raya Qurban with us here in Penang. Below are photos taken at GOLDEN SANDS HOTEL BATU FERINGGI ON WEDNESDAY 9TH NOV2011.




(LTOR)ME,INA,WILLIAM,PEGGY


INA,WILLIAM,PEGGY


WILLIAM,PEGGY