BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Friday 4th of November 2011 Operation Day

CANNOT WAIT TO GO HOME

STILL OUT AFTER THE OPERATION.

Today at 1105am i checked in at Gleneagles hospital Penang,my laparoscoping Hernia operation was scheduled for 3pm.The doctor attending to me is DR VIMAL,The operation is expected to be around 1hr 30 mins,I was back in my ward room 303,at around 630pm.That night after the operation was a painful and restless night.The next day i was discharged at around 3pm and went home to recover as i find sleeping in my own bed was more comfortable than the hospital.,getting in and out of bed was a bit difficult,nevertheless manageable.I was actually walking slowly and managing myself despite feeling a little pain on my right side where the hernia was repaired.I am confident that i can start working on Tuesday 8th November 2011 although i wont be doing much just giving some pointers and directions to my new assistant undergoing on job training.I would like to thank all FAMILIES AND FRIENDS and well wishers for their prayers and doa and also the many many MANY emails and sms and there were heaps of it that i received from all over the world.ONCE AGAIN Thank You Thank You all,i really appreciate it.ALHAMDULLILAH SYUKUR PADA ALLAH SWT.