BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, December 15, 2008

22ND ZAP MONDAY MORNING


Today is the 22nd time i have been ZAP by the radiation machine at MOUNT MIRIAM Hospital in PENANG.I was told that at the moment the scheduled ZAPPING is for 26.Meaning there are 4 left and to end this friday 19th dec 08.I will do a blood test on wednesday and see DATO DR ZAATAR on Thursday for the final evaluation of my treatment.I pray GOD that there will be no additional Zap.Its normal for the Doctor to give additional dose to make sure of the treatment.But come what may i am prepared to go thru the final phase of my long journey to recovery.INSYAALLAH.FAMILY AND FRIENDS keep praying as i need all the strength to complete the last leg of my treatment.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN.