BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, December 29, 2008

No more treatment week starts today



THANK GOD ALLAHSWT,the treatment for my illness is over for now and forever,insyaALLAH.From the day of my operation till now has been six months.2008 has been a bad year for me,having gone thru CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIATION.Both treatment is very difficult and has its own side effects which is really difficult to tolerate.The burned marks on my neck and ears are enough to remind me of the pain and hurt that i experienced during treatment.My taste buds is only 70% back and i still have pain from the dryness and peeling of my skin in the neck where the radiation was targeted.Even sleeping has been difficult.My hair is starting to grow.I am cleared for active duties wef 5th JAN 09.and i am really looking forward to it.I pray that my scan due on the 19th jan 09 will be cleared and i will be in remission,the word remission is used for cancer patients when they recover and shows no sign of cancer cells after treatment.INSYAALLAH,families and friends please don't stop the prayers.and i am forever grateful to all of you for the strength and support given to me during my illness. I will continue to update my blog on the progress of my recovery. GOD BLESS AND AMEEN