BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Friday, December 19, 2008

25th zap thursday 18th dec 08




Today is the 25th zap and my meeting with DATO DR ZAATAR and the radiation team.Decision was that MONDAY 22nd Dec will be my 26th zap and after evaluation of the team by calculating the doses,will then decide if i should have my final leg of radiation treatment with a bonus of 3 or 4 more ZAPS.Well its the time of the year for bonuses,so i wont be surprise if i still have to do the extra zaps.Come what may i know its the final leg of my journey to recovery and a few days delay wont get me down insyaallah.Family and friends keep praying for me,GOD BLESS AND AMEEN.