BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas eve and only one more zap to go



Today,i went to MT MIRIAM for my 28th zap and tomorrow being a public holiday for Christmas day,no zap till Friday which will be my last zap (29 in total).I just cannot wait for the last zap and to come out of the dark tunnel i went thru for 6 long months of this year.INSYAALLAH,from then on its blue skies and clear days to come.
I take this opportunity to wish all my friends celebrating CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS ALL THE VERY BEST AND IF THIS FESTIVE SEASON THE ALMIGHTY ALLOWS YOUR FRIENDS TO SHARE YOUR JOY AND PAIN PLEASE,PLEASE COUNT ME IN.HAPPY HOLIDAYS