BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BONUS ZAPS ONE DOWN TWO TO GO

The blue skies i pray will come soon after my journey thru the dark tunnel.


Today i went to MT MIRIAM for the start of my three bonus zaps.My right ear has started to blacken from the radiation burns and my right side neck also starts to show signs of the radiation treatment.The skin is starting to dry up and peel off.The only way to cool the skin is by applying the cream given by my doctor.Its not too bad and i can still tolerate,after all its only 2 to go,after being burned at the same spot for 27 times every MONDAY TO FRIDAY for the last 6weeks,and before that CHEMOTHERAPY POISONING MY ENTIRE BODY killing any cells that move faster than it should and not knowing if its good cells or bad cells. I must admit i have tolerated it very well.The journey thru the dark tunnel is nearly reaching the other side and then insyaallah it will be blue skies all the way.Insyaallah,the treatment cannot finish before CHRISTMAS,but will finish before the NEW YEAR,GOD WILLING. I will write my blog for the new year with only good news INSYAALLAH. Before i close this year blog i will write and tell all my families and friends how their prayers pulled me thru this 6 months of hell,pain and suffering emotionally and physically.It was not easy believe me it was hell on earth.But again, there are people suffering more than me,and i pray GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY REMOVE ALL PAIN IN THIS WORLD FOR EVERYONE and i thank GOD for this experience and for making me stronger to see the rest of my life out.Don't stop the prayers the fight is forever as long as i am on GOD EARTH ITS STILL VERY CHALLENGING,the real world starts after this world ends.GOD BLESS