BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

MY SON AFTER WINNING THE BAGAN JERMAL CLOSE BADMINTON TOURNAMENT DOUBLES 2008.


My son Mohd Josh decided only yesterday to enter the badminton tournament after not having any practice at all and having lay off badminton for almost a year as he was concentrating on his exams and his first love sports which is equestrian.I am very happy that he came out tops and won the trophy.I am well after the weekend races at Penang,and will be ready for my 26th zap tomorrow and if needed, the additional zaps. I will know tomorrow after meeting my doctor at MT MIRIAM HOSPITAL.InsyaALLAH,all treatment will end before the NEW YEAR.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN.