BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

THE PROMISE I INTENT TO KEEP




I ALEN NOORDIN promise myself to honour and give gratitude for the privilege of having this life.
I will view my existence as my most precious and valued gift, and
I will endeavour to be happy always,INSYAALLAH

My intention for this journey is to accept love, happiness and peace within each day.
I will operate from a place of respect and honesty with others and myself, and
I will be genuine and thoughtful in my actions.
I will consciously allow my heart to reach out and fill others.INSYAALLAH

I ALEN NOORDIN vow today to fill my body with all that promotes health and vitality.
I will commit to myself to treat my body to the best of my ability.
I will fill my mind with and maintain thoughts that inspire creativity, wisdom, knowledge and optimism.
I will speak of health, faith and happiness and share such words with all I meet.INSYAALLAH

Good fortune, success, prosperity and exciting opportunities will be embraced and received fully.
I will actively pursue quality relationships, enjoyable work and stimulating experiences.
I will be kind and gentle with myself, and allow myself to relax and be peaceful.
I will seek pleasure and excellence in my work as well as my play.INSYAALLAH

Today, I make my pledge to myself, and in my heart I will carry forward my commitment throughout all
the days of my life.INSYAALLAH GOD WILLING.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN