BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FEELING PHILOSOPHICAL AGAIN


Words and thoughts are the seeds that inspire heal and motivate us. Just one sentence, a song, poem,
proverb, affirmation or quotation can greatly influence or change our lives. Words of kindness or genuine
loving advice can be so profoundly healing.Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use
your heart.He, who loses money, loses much; He, who loses a friend, loses much more;
He, who loses faith, loses all.Health and happiness are the two things that most people will tell you that they
desire the most. Ask a parent what they want most for their child and they will
almost always say, “I really don’t care, as long as they are healthy and happy.”
Sometimes, people say that they want love, success and wealth, but when
asked why, they think for a moment and then say because these things would
make them happy.

Often, people desire health above all else, but only when they feel that it is
threatened. People rarely think about health when they are young, fit and pain
or disease free.Happiness has fascinated me my entire life. I constantly seek it and play with it.
I’m getting better at prolonging it and faster at recognizing it.It takes a little concentration, sometimes memory and sometimes imagination.
Practice and focus have resulted in my ability to simply decide to be happy and
I remind myself to do this often. I used to wait and be surprised and delighted
when something caused me to be happy, until I realized that I could actually
attain happiness regardless of any event or situation.INSYAALLAH.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN.