BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, January 12, 2009

back from active duties in ipoh

Part of my team another 8 not in the picture including my 2 able assistants.
The Perak Turf Club race track.

Thank GOD Almighty i went back to active duties for the first time after 6 months without any health problems.The treatments side effects did not hinder my working and i was able to finish my assignments satisfactorily insyaALLAH.There were some work related problems concerning my team which resulted in a member of my team being suspended for three months.Its a sad episode for the team but attribute this to work hazard.Whatever the mistake made by this team member is in good faith and we will await his return to the team in APRIL 09 when his suspension ends.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN