BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, January 5, 2009

BACK FROM IPOH RACES



1O Days without treatment, after 6 months what a big relieve,except for the burn marks on my ear and neck,the peeling of the skin,where radiation was focused,nothing else seems to be bothering me,INSYAALLAH.The taste buds are slowly but surely coming back.i can nearly taste again after six months of forcing to eat to keep the strength.
I remember my first chemo session,staring at the ceiling and trying very hard not to cry.I keep asking how could this have happened?Yet as all other things that happens in life,happens and suddenly it dawns to me its happening to me.CHEMO AND RADIATION the treatment for my kind of illness has instilled in me that COPING WITH LIFE AND UNDERGOING TREATMENT FOR BIG C IS TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH.......AND ONE GOTTA FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT........ALL THIS TIME NOT FORGETTING IT CAN TAKE AWAY MY TASTE,MY HAIR,MY PHYSICAL WELLNESS,MY MOOD BUT ONE THING I WAS DETERMINED NOT TO LET IT TAKE AWAY WAS MY MIND and thank the almighty and insyaallah i managed to hang on to it.
I set out on a six month course of treatment as explained by my oncologist DR K.W. LEONG .I started to write to take away some pain.Little did i know that my blog,intended to keep family and friends informed would find new friends,family that i never knew exist and readers all across the country and even the world.My journey became our journey with treatment ending on boxing day 08.Insyaallah,2009 starts a new chapter in my book of life and the pages be filled with good things.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN.