BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

day trip for pro/am KL.



SATURDAY 17TH JANUARY 09,Got up at 530am and got ready to catch the 8am flight to K.L.Arrived SLTC at 945am and had breakfast with my colleague SLK,at the security chief's office and reported for duty for the day.All went smoothly and returned by the 8pm flight.Arrived home by 10pm.I felt some numbness in my legs maybe due to being on my feet most of the day.A little rest on SUNDAY,will insyaallah,be better.Monday 19th jan09 will be my day at the hospital for a complete CT SCAN. INSYAALLAH there will be nothing to worry about.I am putting on a little extra weight now that my taste buds is slowly but surely coming back to normal.Oh! how nice to taste all the food i enjoyed and miss for the last six months.But now must not get carried away with eating,(control, control).Family and friends, please, keep praying for me and for all in the world so that sufferings can be remove and all be able to live happily and in good health and peace.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN.