BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

still not in the mood




Its been 4 days since i last updated my blog.I am okay,insyaallah,just tired and still not in the mood to write.There is so many things i want to write about but just cannot find the mood to do it.Tomorrow Friday,is travel to K.L. day for the races this weekend ,and all flights are full,so its going to be a long drive (PENANG-KL)FRI-SUN.Inyaallah,next week,i will write with what has been bothering my emotions.Whatever it is i am not going to let it get me down,i am thankful to GOD ALMIGHTY that i am still strong in my mind only a little tired.GOD BLESS and AMEEN.