BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

IF ONLY WE CAN TURN BACK THE CLOCK

me 3 years old,many many,many.... moon ago.

As of 26th December 2008, i am no longer being treated for CANCER,and i am ready to move on with my life,INSYAALLAH,completing treatment can be with mixed feelings,stressful,exciting,relieved,happy and anxious.For six months my life has been about hospitals,side effects,scans,xrays,blood test,chemo,radiation,loss of taste,loss of hair,medications, injections,proper diet,fruit juices,vegetables,not sleeping well,stay away from viruses,blood counts,white cells,red cells,doctors, nurses and more cancer patients.All this has become an important part of my life.My body and spirit is tired,it has been a long time during this journey that i could just relax.My body has been assaulted by CANCER and its TREATMENT.My outlook and my whole way of life has changed,at least for a time.I want to believe its over and put it all behind me,but can i?The fear still grips me,but i am determined to live my life to the fullest and make each day as if its my last and enjoy the quality of life and that my mind is strong to think that yes, yes, i can turn back the clock ,INSYAALLAH.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN