BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

tuesday SCAN results



Thank God Almighty,the results was as good as can be,nothing new can be seen from the scan.Now its recovery time insyaallah.all will be well.There is a lot of do's and dont's when you are a CANCER survivor.The treatment according to both ONCOLOGIST are completed and successful.I am happy and relieved but much has happened this last few days that i have no mood to write my blog,hence the delay.I have been running around since TUESDAY 20TH JANUARY 09.driving to Ipoh straight after my scan results to visit a dear dear friend who was injured in a senseless,barbaric attack by unknown assailants.Thank God ,he will recover,purely because GOD protects a good man and he is one of the best i have known in my life,insyaallah he will recover and be back working soon.I pray that he will get over this episode and move on and i promised him that i will be there for him at all times just as he was there for me in my time of need.Insyaallah,God Bless and Ameen.