BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

NEVER ALONE



Throughout my 6 months of treatment,i never felt alone. My wife INA,was my constant companion and my children was always there whenever needed.My family and close friends also rallied round me, all the time encouraging me.I made many friends in the hospital,most in worst condition than me.We encouraged and prayed for each other.At no time was there racial divide,religious barrier or material distinction.We were just there for each other as human beings in need of support.What happens now,after i had completed my treatment? The question playing constantly in my mind.There is a feeling of relieved,freedom,yet stifled by the fact that with cancer,there are no guarantees.I now feel a desire to lend a support to fellow cancer patients,hence my frequent visits to the hospital even after i had completed my treatment.I hope to be able to to share my experiences of my own battle with fellow patients,so that they too can be encouraged to push on.Appreciation is the key word when battling with any kind of sickness,insyaallah,god almighty will give you the strength to overcome.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN