BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Friday, November 14, 2008

FOR THE RECORD 2ND ZAP 23 MORE TO GO

LtoR my brother tommy,me,mary,mum.

Today was at MT MIRIAM HOSPITAL at 830am for my 9am radiation treatment.and so far so good.Feels a little tightness at the area treated but still too early to tell of the side effects.INSYAALLAH, i will be able to tolerate the final lap of my treatment.My cousin MARY NOORDIN was there and we manage to say our farewell till we meet again INSYAALLAH. SHE WILL BE LEAVING FOR HOME IN SINGAPORE,and pray GOD that she be blessed with good health and longevity and we will meet up soon.SATURDAY and SUNDAY are radiation free days. MONDAY 17TH NOV and for 5 days till FRIDAY 21ST NOV will be my next ZAPPING.and will be the same routine till 5 WEEKS.meaning a total of 25 ZAPS.Now preparing to travel to IPOH for the weekend races. Pray GOD INSYAALLAH I WILL GO THRU MY TREATMENT WITH LITTLE TROUBLE.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN.