BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

MET DR KWLEONG SATURDAY 8NOV08

GOD BE PRAISED INSYAALLAH everything seems to be on scheduled.CONFIRMED no more CHEMOTHERAPY. Dr Leong is happy with the PETSCAN results and is making preparations with the Head of Radialogist,Dato' Dr Saartar,Mt Miriam Hosp.I am due to see Dato' at the hospital on Monday 10 nov 08 for the RADIATION planning and start of treatment.I will know more details after my meeting at MT MIRIAM HOSP.Reflecting back to the day when first told i needed CHEMOTHERAPY, I DID NOT FRET ABOUT THE POISON THAT WOULD CIRCULATE THRU OUT MY BODY,the nausea that might strike me or the loss of my taste buds,what i feared most was losing my hair. It seems silly now,i mean hair is just hair.As wisely put by my boss Mr D.MCGILLIVRAY,"you will probably opt for short hair next time when treatment is over,its easier to manage,trim it down to no.1",and yes he was right, its definately easier to maintain.If i could trade my hair now for a guarantee that CANCER would never return i would gladly do it. But 4 months ago when CANCER was new to me and my self image was faltering, i could not stand the thought of losing it.I must admit i did ok once my hair start to go quickly,it was kind of liberating really but dont get me wrong i do want to see the old me with hair,but for now i am happy with no hair.Soon i will start on a new roller coaster ride,so going into the unknown i am prepared to keep on fighting and come out of this illness with a gold medal nothing less INSYAALLAH. Keep praying family and friends.GOD BLESS AND AMEEN.