BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VISIT FROM KL FAMILY

Family photo
My sister YM RAJA HAZIZAH and me.

Today a day b4 i leave for KL to do my PET SCAN in KL on the 6th Nov 08,at the WIJAYA MEDICAL CENTRE,i had a visit from my adopted sister and her family.They came in 3 cars and spend a whole day with us.My heartiest congrats to my nephew MEGAT ZULKARNAIN for winning the recently held UMNO youth division in GOMBAK, the 2nd biggest division in Malaysia,MEGAT who is busy with the ongoing political scene took time off to be with us. There were prayers and encouragements coming from all who came for the visit.INSYAALLAH,their visit will spur me to accept and fight whatever illness is thrown to me. Much as i am worried about the results of the PET SCAN on the 6th NOV 08 but i am sure the date 6th nov 08 will bring good news,INSYAALLAH.GOD BLESS AMEEN.