BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MY COUSIN MARY NOORDIN FROM SINGAPORE

My cousin MARY and me.

My meeting at MT MIRIAM HOSPITAL on Tuesday 11th November 08 with DATO DR ZATTAR, for my radiation treatment was indeed very memorable. I met my cousin MARY NOORDIN(Her father NM NOORDIN is the elder brother to my father)who came from SINGAPORE and having been involved with working all her life in with missionary hospitals was well respected by all in MT MIRIAM.She in fact went in with me to see my radiologist and listen to the planning of my radiation programme.I was indeed in good hands having been introduced to most of the senior nursing staff and i no longer felt like a stranger in the new hospital,where i would be doing my last lap of treatment for my illness.God works in mysterious ways as i have not seen MARY,my cousin for nearly 40 years or more as we lost contact when she went to SINGAPORE and was attached to MT ALVERNIA HOSP.Her visit here was not planned and i only knew of her being in PENANG and staying at the MT MIRIAM hostel when i went for my appointment.I pray god insyaallah, she be blessed with good health and being 81 years of age and with good memory of her early days in PENANG was able to relate to me our family history in PENANG.INSYAALLAH, my radiation will start soon and that i will be able to finish my treatment for my illness and come out of it with a gold medal in the olympic of my life. GOD BLESS and AMEEN.