BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

RADIATION STARTS TODAY AT MT MIRIAM HOSPITAL ONE DOWN 24 TO GO

radiation area markings neck right side.

Today went for simulation scan to target area for the actual radiation.Went to MT MIRIAM HOSPITAL at the appointed time 11 am and after a cup of coffee with my cousin MARY NOORDIN in the canteen together with my wife INA, I was called into the simulation room and to my surprise DATO DR ADEL M ZAATAR (thank you DATO DR) himself was there to do the measurements and I was told that actual radiation will start today.Next was the CT SCAN and straight after that to room LA2 for the 1st RADIATION TREATMENT OF THE SCHEDULE 25 TIMES.The actual radiation took approximately 1 to 2 mins.I thank GOD for making me strong insyaallah,to go thru my last lap of treatment and for sending my cousin MARY at my time of illness.Family and Friends keep praying for me and GOD WILLING i will win this battle with my illness,insyaallah,GOD BLESS,AMEEN