BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, November 3, 2008

READY FOR PET SCAN

An old friend in Terengganu aging gracefully

My visit to Terengganu the past 7days after my last CHEMO on the 22nd oct was indeed very fruitful. The knowledge and spiritual strength that i acquired whilst going thru the religious school with my guru is surely making me more determine to win this battle and come out of the long journey thru the dark tunnel with god's speed,INSYAALLAH. I am back home today and getting myself strong for the PETSCAN scheduled on the 6th Nov at 9am in WIJAYA MEDICAL CENTRE IN KL.Family and Friends please keep the prayers and encouragements coming.The PETSCAN is a scary process as it will tell to a certain extend the success of the CHEMO treatment and the torture that i went thru was all worthwhile or not.The 4 sessions of CHEMO STARTING ON 18TH AUGUST AND THE LAST ON 22ND OCT was a roller coaster ride extraordinaire.The ups and down are luckily enough very predictable.IST TEN DAYS IS HELL ON EARTH,NO TASTE,NAUSEATING,TIRED AND MOODY,it then starts to get better almost every time in the 12th day and picks up into the3rd week which is heavenly then its bang CHEMO time again and 1st week torture again and it goes on for the rest of the chemo till now and HOORAY,INSYAALLAH NO MORE CHEMO.I have been told by my doctor KWLEONG,that radiation will start after a 3weeks rest and due to start sometime towards the end of NOV08.insyaallah.

Mohd Joshua on Sri Pulau victorious in the showjumping team event

The other good news in Terengganu is that my son MOHD JOSHUA representing PENANG TURF CLUB EQUESTRIAN CENTRE won 2 blue ribbons in the showjumping with the horse SRI PULAU,and came in 5th in showjumping accumulator series and to top it all up,in the SPECIAL 2 ROUNDS SHOWJUMPING COMPETITION among 3 teams namely West Malaysian riders against East Coast and the Australian riders,my son's team the WEST MALAYSIAN RIDERS after a close tussle emerged CHAMPIONS.Made me very proud and gives me added strength to keep fighting to maybe one day see my son win the big one for MALAYSIA.INSYAALLAH,GOD BLESS AMEEN.