BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Friday, November 28, 2008

FRIDAY and its the 12th RADIATION zap. AT THE HALFWAY MARK.


INSYAALLAH,the RADIATION treatment at MT MIRIAM HOSPITAL is coming along fine.This weekend is a free weekend for me,no travelling since its SPORE races.Its a much needed break as i can feel the throat and mouth area beginning to take its toll due to the treatment.Swallowing is a little painful but still tolerable.Its only a nagging pain which serves as a reminder that treatment is on and never forget it.Watermelon juice is my drink and soft food is my diet.Snacks are mainly fresh fruits.After going thru a good 6 months of this year with my illness and treatment which is very tough physically and emotionally,i find that its been a learning process,insyaallah.I thank GOD,FAMILY AND FRIENDS for giving me the strength to keep fighting and the journey to recovery is getting nearer with GODSPEED.INSYAALLAH.