BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Friday, October 31, 2008

EMOTIONALLY STRONG


I thank god that i am going thru my spiritual cleansing with tok GURU in KT with much peace and emotionally strong despite not on any food for the last 7 days but lots of juices and fruits. I have lost abt 2.5kg and a little weak but tolerating.Family and Friends keep the prayers and encouragements coming and i will win this battle with my illness. The journey is getting nearer by the day with GOD'S SPEED.INSYAALLAH. "O my Lord!Let my entry be by the gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the gate of Truth and Honor and grant me from thy presence an authority to aid{me}" surah Isra{17} verse 80.GOD BLESS AMEEN