BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

2nd day raya guest morning till night


chief stipe (the boss)David McGillivray






soo lai kwok deputy chief stipe





Had a pleasant surprise visit.My boss and his deputy came at 1130am and since its penang races today and i am not working,so it was good to see them at my home and i was truly happy that David McGillivray who has been there for me every inch of my journey through the dark tunnel from the start came for a visit and the call from him at the aiport in the evening before going back to KL,was special and meaningful coming from a boss,a friend and a family all roll into one.I am indeed honoured to serve under you, sir.



(L to r)rose,ina,tommy,mak,me,peggy,peter.


Peggy my cousin from australia and me(her late mother was my father's sister)


Tommy my brother and me







There were endless stream of guests.We had families from Balik Pulau,my cousin PEGGY and friend PETER from AUSTRALIA, my martial arts(silat) students and senior instructors who have been with me for 30 years came from different states in malaysia,the racing fraternity and lots of other friends totalling about 200 people and i must mentioned my brother tommy who has given me courage with his love and affections. Last person left at 11pm. I am so very tired but very very happy to see all of them. Really make my day and gives me added strength to win this battle with my illness,the road to recovery seems to have god's speed. INSYAALLAH AND GOD BLESS.AMEEN.