BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

BACK HOME FROM KL RACES.

1hr b4 race1 at SLTC

My aunty LALOM,My daughter, my grandchildren and INA.

This morning before going to work i had a pleasant visit from my mom's sister aunty lalom,who saw me for the first time since my illness,and as usual she is so very supportive and said prayers for my speedy recovery,insyaallah and was also happy to see my darling daughter (GIRL),and my grandkids MAMAT AND NURIN.My son (BOY),came the night before but i was too tired to take photos. After the races went to the airport for the 8.20 flight and alhamdullilah reached home safe and sound.A bit tired but tolerable.Tried to take some chicken curry as it looked good but bad mistake it was hot hot hot.Rest day 2moro.insyaallah.GOD BLESS.