BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, October 27, 2008

MONDAY AFTER THE BIRTHDAY


Well, all i can say is its getting better today.Able to take some biscuits and Milo in the morning and drink my usual juices and morning medications.The last chemo i must say is very tough and very difficult to tolerate.All i can look forward to is there are no more chemo,insyaallah.THANK GOD,I DON'T THINK I COULD TOLERATE ANOTHER ONE.I have been told to take complete rest by my oncologist,DR KWLEONG. I have discussed with my immediate boss and agreed that i should stay away from work until my next PET SCAN on the 6th NOV 08,(SINCE MY TREATMENT STARTED IN JULY 08, I HAVE NOT MISSED A DAY'S WORK TILL NOW) and i am happy to hear the words spoken by my boss that i have been exemplary thru out my illness as far as work is concerned.I pray GOD that the results is clear and i can come back to active duty soonest possible.Radiation will start soon after the PET SCAN but its going to be localised therapy and the side effects is very minimal.I have been told by many that nothing is as difficult as CHEMOTHERAPY.and that RADIATION would be a breeze, the word used by my doctor, is a "walk in the park for you alen".I have decided that its time for me to do some spiritual meditation to strengthen my mind.Thank god since the family is going to TERENGGANU EAST MALAYSIA for my son's MOHD JOSHUA equestrian competition,i have found my old GURU who now is 80 years old and been residing in TERENGGANU all his life has given me an appointment to be with him and do meditations for 5days at his religious school.He is just as excited when told of my visit.So i will be updating my blog from TERENGGANU.Family and friends the journey is getting nearer and please don't stop the prayers and encouragements.insyaallah and GOD BLESS.