BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

SATURDAY AFTER THE RACES AT KL

Usually i am very punctual with updating my blog for my family and friends to know the latest and also it acts as a journal for me.The last 2 days has been some sort of eventful and soul searching for me. I actually found peace within myself emotionally and with GOD.INSYAALLAH,I now know what is meant with the words often spoken GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.How true this words are and for the time being i am not prepared to elaborate.I have been reading up on my illness and acquiring new information about it. My feeling and well being reflects my new found knowledge. I will be going thru my final CHEMO cycle,according to DR KW LEONG my oncologist on the 21st OCT 08 5 days b4 my birthday (meaning 12 weeks of poisoning my body to hopefully cure the illness and in the process also killing the good cells) All i can tell you ITS NOT EASY.ITS NOT EASY AND ITS NOT EASY.but like i say there are worst pain and sorrow being felt by many all over the world and life goes on. I PRAY GOD AND LETS ALL JOIN IN AND PRAY GOD TO REMOVE SORROW AND PAIN FOR ALL ON GOD'S EARTH INSYAALLAH AMEN.