BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

VISIT FROM CLOSE FAMILY FRIENDS.

(LtoR)Burhan,Farah,Me and the 2 grandchild.










Last night had a visit from Burhan and family.Burhan better known as sir Burhan to all his many students that includes my wife INA,and now my son Mohd Joshua.I was happy to see both his daughters FARAH and SYAFINAZ again. Both, very strong individuals and computer savvy resulting in the nice photos. I was able to relate most of my feelings about my illness to FARAH and SYAFINAZ which was indeed therapeutic.Insyaallah,i will continue to fight with the support from family and friends.GOD BLESS AMEEN.