BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Friday, October 3, 2008

A VISIT FROM NEW FRIENDS

Pearly,Chandra,me,Ina

Pearly Kee who started the website MY-ISLAND-PENANG,a true blue penangite and loves the pearl of the orient genuinely, came to know of my blog while surfing the net,and was very interested to know more about the NOORDIN family and their HISTORICAL involvement with the MASJID KEPITAN KELING.I was very happy to have met them today and promised to have another meeting to come up with some historical details with photos so that heritage and history can be preserved.Now with this new project on my mind will indeed help in my recovery from illness.Thank God for modern technology with a press of a button you can achieve a lot.God Bless and ameen.