BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, October 6, 2008

monday booster jab


Today went over to get my booster jab at the 4th floor of GLENEAGLES HOSPITAL PENANG. It never fails to amaze me, the hospital is always full of people. Car park all taken up and i thought i was one of the early birds. The injection itself took less than 5 minutes but the waiting for the car park and other formalities took about 2 hrs. Anyway i was in no hurry and was able to rest at the 4th floor lounge and catch up with other patients who since have become my friends. I pray for their speedy recovery INSYAALLAH at the same time reminding them and myself to be strong. Will have a rest today being my off workday and start fresh 2moro for the usual busy Tuesday morning work. GOD BLESS AMEEN.