BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

BORING THURSDAY 1DAY B4 GOING TO KLRACES


I love this picture sort of give me added strength.

2day is a lazy day.Well rested and did a lot of reading and catching up on news about everything. 2moro will be travelling day. According to my personal assistant,driver,cook,nurse INA,also my darling wife, my pillar of strength all rolled into one, all bookings of flights,hotels,medications and taxis has been booked and arranged.Thank God 4bringing INA into my life. I would like to share this words of wisdom,(my memory was jogged reading a cancer blog today)words, i used to say and still strongly believe, 4awareness when i was actively involved in CHARITY AUCTIONS to raise funds for the underprivileged and the special people, using it as my intro, and it goes like this............
(1)Do not cry if you dont have a pair of shoes,for there are others who may not have a foot
(2)Do not whine if you do not have a car to drive, for there are others who may not have legs to walk
(3)Do not complain if you have been diagnosed with a serious illness,for there are others who have died without a chance to say goodbye
The moral of all this words of wisdom is count your blessings and thank god for his mercy.INSYAALLAH.god bless.