BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

tuesday 28th oct in TERENGGANU



An aerial photo of my religious school where i will be enrolled for 5 days to do meditations with my 80 year old GURU, in KT town. It is so peaceful here and i will be strengthening my mind and brushing up on my religious obligations.My wife and son are busy with the EQUESTRIAN championship and i wish my son the best in the competition.As for me its good to renew ties with pak guru who is still going strong and mentally alert at his age,the courses will be attended by 10 person and i believe will do me a world of good in terms of spiritual strength. For now i am very weak as i cannot eat for the last 6days and even juices is becoming difficult to drink, my main food is now GREEN TOTAL drink. Insyaallah,i will be back to my old self soonest and the PETSCAN on 6th nov08 will yield good results.Family and Friends keep the prayers and encouragements coming and the journey is getting nearer by the day with GOD'S SPEED.INSYAALLAH AMEEN