BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HARI RAYA TRADITION

(l to r) ina,mak,mohd joshua,me
mak and me
Ina and me
mj and me








Its been a NOORDIN family tradition and for me it was started by my late father that after raya prayers the family living in the same house will have breakfast together than its asking for forgiveness time and the oldest gets the honours followed by the next senior and so on till the youngest has done the rounds and then family photos.I only visited 3 houses like always that is my mother in law ,my best friend in glugor pg,and my brother's house in island glades. and as in previous years 2moro the second day raya my house will be full with family and friends and my martial arts silat students and the senior silat instructors as during my young days i was very active in silat and that explains my blog main picture of me in my full uniform with a full MAHTA (highest dressing) and red bengkong and a black sash( highest sash that can be given in silat.)This part of my life not many people know.I am thankful to god almighty that i am still alive and tolerating my treatment insyaallah the road to recovery is coming along fine with all the doa and prayers by family and friends.I HAVE NO TASTE WHATSOVER,BUT I STILL EAT TO GET MY STRENGTH,THE CRAMPS STILL COME AND GO BUT THANK GOD I AM STILL WALKING AND DRIVING AND TOLERATING WELL.Oh yes our 1st visitors were family from KL my uncle syed and auntie majmim,mums sister and brother in law and their children and granchildren but i was so engrossed in talking with them and have forgotten to take any photos.2moro i must not forget to take photos so that i can post my updates with photos because then memories will be more meaningful as the saying goes a picture paints a thousand words.ameem.