BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, September 8, 2008

2nd CHEMO and the fight continues.



Today the 8th sept 08 at 8.30 a.m. i was already at the doorstep of Dr KW Leong clinic at the Glenegles Hosp.Pg.Had a 15 mins updating and examination,i then took my usual CHEMO chair by the window of the 4th floor.An I.V. line was fixed on my left hand above my wrist by Dr Leong.Then the process of chemo started at 9.30 a.m. and after 8 hrs of chemo i was finally allowed to go home at 6 p.m.During that 8 hrs the nurses at the Hemothology section were very helpful and kind the names of which i will eventually get on my next visit which is on Thurs the 11 sept 08 for my blood test.Besides my wife and son Joshua,my brother K.M. Noordin came to see me.I pray ALLAH S.W.T. that my 2nd cycle would not bring much suprises and be the same as the 1st which only affected my tastebuds,the occasional pain,cramps and the loss of hair which would not affect me much this time as there are not much hair left to lose.So far i am able still to work my normal routine but with the approval of my boss and good friend to do light work.I will be updating my 2nd chemo from time to time.I still know its a long road and a battle thats no turning back till u see the light at the end of the tunnel.My friends dont stop praying for me.