BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, September 29, 2008

BLOOD TEST DAY MONDAY 1 DAY B4 CHEMO 2DAYS B4 RAYA


Dont i look like i am dangerous and ready for action with my mask, but actually i am bright and early ready to go for my blood test at the 4th floor of GLENEAGLES HOSPITAL PENANG. As a chemo patient i am told to take precautions at the hospital as i can easily be contacted with bacteria and viruses because chemo tends to lower the immune system.I get alot of stares from other drivers alongside my car at the traffic lights. I just laugh to myself and say cant blame them nowadays with so much crime on the road at least i feel safe as no robber would think of robbing a person with covered face, they may think i am a friend and doing what they plan to do, hey.... thats an idea maybe we can all use mask to deter the robbers, all right i am only joking anyway the test results is back and i can continue with CHEMO 2moro at 8am and will go thru my 3rd cycle of 8 hrs of my Chemo medications. thank god, the days of treatment are getting nearer to finishing insyaallah god willing i will be able to travel the tunnel and i still cant see the light but i know the other side is much nearer then the day i started the journey.Family and friends dont stop the encouragements and prayers.thank you and ameen.