BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Monday, September 22, 2008

ESTHER'S VISIT


She has been putting off the visit to see me for fear of breaking down being a sensitive person by nature and the love family should have for one another,one time not so long ago when i collapsed at the golf course due to heat stroke and the symptoms were similar to a heart attack with the BP shooting up to a high level, Esther visited me and was very emotional to the extend of telling me in tears that if i stop breathing she will punch me till i wake up again,thats how emotional the both of us are being family.Today she is strong and give me lots of encouragement and accepted the fact that i am a little bald headed and eating is difficult but still strong in my mind.thank god and insyaallah will beat this illness.This blog is for family and friends to be updated of my condition and at the same time my personal records of my brush with the big C,AMEEN