BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GREATEST BATTLE OF MY LIFE







10 days after removing a lump on the right side of my neck by my ENT surgeon i was shattered, the word poorly differenciated carcinoma in short CANCER, the big C, sounded like being hit by a ten ton lorry and your body smashed to pieces.Thank God my wife SARINA was at my side.She is indeed a tower of strenght for me.We had to put up a brave front when we finally reached home.I had to gently break the news to all my children, my mother,my brother Tommy,my boss and my good friend David Mcgillivray,they all took the news calmly except my youngest son Joshua who was alittle teary eyed.I must be honest in the privacy of my room i cried my heart out and almost hysterical,and was at different stages emotionally eg.1)DENIAL...i am having a bad dream.2)ANGER....why me why not the murderer,the rapist,the drug seller and why not the real bad people in the world.BARGAINING......maybe they sent the wrong samples which got mixed up 4)DEPRESSION......my god iam going to die.5)ACCEPTANCE......what to do but fight and fight.(PART 2WILL CONTINUE)