BEWARE.

CAUTION ALL PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE EMBEDED WITH TRACKING DEVICE PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND RISK BEING EXPOSED TO GERMS AND DESTROYING YOUR COMPUTER/HANDPHONE.BY ORDER OF ME THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AND PHOTOS.THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NOTICE.

Friday, September 12, 2008

THE TRIP TO KL RACES ON FRIDAY

Had little sleep the night before just cannot switch off, the flight etd at 11.15am and eta 1215pm. got in to the airport and was told flight delayed and will be taking off at 1215pm so the waiting was not good being fasting month and when you on treatment you need lots of water to drink as the mouth and throat gets dry very quickly.And drinking in public is a no no in MALAYSIA during fasting month. But as usual i did not let that get me down and soon was meeting some friends whom did not know of my illness were a bit shocked to see me as they arrived or some were on the way to kl.The flight was good and touchdown at 115pm and finally arrived the hotel around 245pm after visiting my late father's grave in jalan ampang. The journey was tiring but tolerable better than driving from penang which i used to love but now dont think i can stand the long drive.Cannot post a picture as i forgot to take one before boarding or on arrival but i assure you that has not change much from my last posting.So will be trying to get a good rest and be up to work at the races tomorrow as part of my fighting spirit and my regiment to get well is to keep working and be with the people i know all my life thats the racing fraternity.I just feel i am still able to contribute to the racing industry and insyaallah with prayers and encouragements from family and friends and the racing fraternity i will travel this long tunnel and come out victorious in my battle with the BIG C.I keep writing in my blog to keep me alert and keep a record of my fight and also friends and family can keep track of the latest about me insyaallah god willing i will continue to write till my time is up.I pray god to remove sufferings for all in gods earth.amin